Wednesday Jan 18th
Win2016/Containers to DR
Microsoft & Zerto are in the house.
The Best in Education and Virtualization each Month
Thank you to our sponsor:
PLEASE, be sure to RSVP on the VirtG Meetup site
so we know how much food to order and speed up registration at the Microsoft Security Desk.
Registration Link: http://www.meetup.com/VirtGBoston/
- 6:00-7:00 Networking, Introductions, Food and Refreshments
- 7:00-7:45: Microsoft - Containers & Windows Server 2016
Windows Server 2016 - What's New? Containers & much more!
- Join our favorite IT Guru, Dan Stolts, for an deep dive into Windows Server 2016 and it's native support for Docker containers.
- Speaker: Dan Stolts
- 8:00-8:45 - Zerto - Replication Technology and Disaster Recovery Comparison
- We live in a world of many choices. With choices around backups and disaster recovery, snapshots, replication, agents….where do we get started? In this session we will introduce the Zerto technology, but also bring education and understanding around different solutions to help you find the right fit for your enterprise.
- In some cases, an organization may need multiple solutions to best fit their needs, and in other cases a single solution can handle everything for them. You’ll also see a brief peek into the Zerto architecture and use cases.
- Speaker: Justin Nordeste, Senior Solutions Engineer