Corporate Solution Architect – Mario G Brum II
Mario has been in the IT industry for well over 25 years and possesses vast knowledge in business centric IT solutions. After running his own successful IT consulting firm for over 6 years and developing his own unique electronic documentation methodology, he has since worked for organizations such as US Air Force, INS and Lucent Technologies as a Lead/Sr. Systems Engineer/Consultant, GreenPages Technology Solutions as their Sr. Consultant of Enterprise Solutions, as well as others and more recently SimpliVIty as the Corporate Solution Architect.
His background includes designing, implementing and managing data management solutions such as, Networked Attached Storage (NAS), Storage Area Networks (SAN), both iSCSI and Fibre Channel, data backup/restore, Continuous Data Protection (CDP), capacity optimization (CO) , File and Storage virtualization and Disaster Recovery solutions. Exposure to these technologies have given Mario experience and certifications in a range of products such as, VMware, Hitachi, Data Domain, EMC, HP, IBM, StorageTek, Quantum, Xiotech, Isilon, EqualLogic, CommVault, InMage, CA XOsoft, Symantec Net BackUp, Enterprise Vault, NSI, Brocade, Cisco, F5 , Microsoft and many others. There are new emerging technologies that he continues to research to help enhance his knowledge in this space.
Vmware with specific focus on VDI and SRM are current areas of focus as clients embrace the benefits of datacenter virtualization.
Mario also works with some of the largest Venture Capitalists firms providing guidance and leadership in new and up and coming technologies.
These are some of his certifications;
• Microsoft MCSE 2003, MCSA 2003, MCP
• Certified Symantec Netbackup Professional
• SNIA Certified Fibre Channel Professional
• Certified Isilon Engineer
• VMware Certified Professional
• Certified EqualLogic Engineer
Certified EMC PA
• Certified CommVault Administrator
• Certified Xiotech Engineer (MCXE)
• Certified TSM Administrator
• Certified HDS USP Engineer
• Certified CA Ent. Backup Systems Engineer
• Certified F5 ARX Engineer
• Certified HP Enterprise Solutions Pro.
• Certified StorageTek Systems Engineer
• Certified Symantec Enterprise Vault Pro.
• ITIL 2.0 Certified
• EMC Enterprise Storage Networks
• Certified Information Security Systems Professional
Mario has a proven track record in solving diverse technical challenges from small to large clients, possesses excellent interpersonal and communications skills and has been a customer oriented, diligent architect for the past 18 years. This is further validated by the numerous kudos received by many of his past clients and partners. Mario is the co-founder of Storage Networking User Group in New England (www.snugne.com) and sits on the End User Council at SNIA (Storage Networking Industry Association).